Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The New Hood

I lately got so addicted with the song 23. After some time suffering from LSS, the beat has also affected my mood and for some other reasons, the way I dressed. So I tried adding some sort of a hip-hop thing on what I wore and found this baseball cap that looks so adorable. I tried using it the time when we, my cousins and my sister, fetched my Canadian cousin, who also happened to be my sister from another family. 
 Just want to highlight this cap which really caught me up holistically. So comfortable was the feeling when I'm with it. No messy hair. Just wore the cap and the rest followed.
Grabbed from Ingstagram
What I wore:

Cap, Forever21; Top, Oxygen; Shorts, Thrifted; Shoes, Online; Watch, Casio

So instead of wearing that typical jacket with the usual hood to put on, do you agree that this cap is now the new hood, YAY OR NAY?

Show some love on the comment box below!

Thanks for reading The Vogue Tales!


Lovelove, 

xxChaxx

2 comments: