Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Color-Corpo


Dressing in a colorful corpo-look during the University Dress-up Day lightened my day for a bit. Though I can't still get rid of the pressure brought by so much demands on my academics. Then, I opted to have a color-filled get-up for the thought that it will attract good vibes on that day. Good thing, I made the best decision. These combinations made my day so well.Plus, it was a grace that I did not put on my skirt due to the changing weather. No, I'm not prepared to be on a commercial for PhCare. Hahaha!


 I also tried editing some photos to experiment different colors on my look. Then, it turned out to be a post-valentine color combinations. In love? :P

Be positive, love colors to feel light. :)


Lovelove,

xxChaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment