Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Blues

 
Howdy!  Months have passed since I had my last post here. I’ve been a busy bee for quite a while that I had to rest on this thing for like some time. And now that I’m back into business, I’ll try my very best to blog regularly so you guys would not miss a single thing with me.  

A month ago, I was recruited and eventually joined A-fash, a fashion group in our University. A-fash is a cluster of individuals of Ateneo de Naga, who share the same interest, Fashion. Though we have our school uniform during weekdays, Wednesday is a day for us. At A-Fash, Wednesday is an “outfit day” instead of calling it as a “wash-day”. We usually have our theme at A-fash during our outfit days. And these shots were my firsts with A-fash, with the theme “Bluer than Blue”.
What I'm Wearing:
Blue Necklace from an online shop, Human tank top, Vest from thrift shop
Belladonna satchel bag
 
Moustache watch from an online shop
 
 
Primadonna blue loafers
with my photographer, Abby. :)


Now, who said that Blue is for sadness? It would still depend on you attitude. Plus, don’t forget that there are a lot of reasons in life for us to SMILE, a secret for a gorgeous look.
That would be all for now. Thank you for reading!






LoveLove,
xxChaxx

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:30 AM

    I like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag Charlene! Welcome to A-Fash! :)

    Sam of http://theclothesfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great in shades of blue! Looking forward for your next blog... lovelots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to A-Fash, Cha! *hugs*

    xx, Jamie of Spotlight on Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever-gorgeous friend! I have the same bag, but it's black! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marielle! I love it! :*

      Delete
  6. nice blog.. love it!

    ReplyDelete