Friday, August 2, 2013

Paint me with Love

You might be wondering why I’m on outfits with shades of blue lately. The truth is, I also don’t know the answer. Maybe it’s because of the weather, which influenced the way I dressed these past days. And I got to wear pieces that will give me a “play safe” look, since I always have to be prepared due to unpredictable conditions. Good thing, this ensemble gave me a great feeling and got no hesitations to carry it at all.
Wearing these pieces last A-FASH get together were just right for the occasion and to adapt with the weather as well. The colors I wore on my outfit, plus the attitude were just the match made to be perfect for me to have nothing to worry about on that day.
What I’m wearing:

Blue Coat, thrifted; High-waist denim shorts, folded & hung

This coat is best and always a way-to-go. So in love with it that kept me coming back at the thrift shop for like 7 times. And finally, I have this piece on my hands now after several days of discernment (charot! Haha!). Then I realized, it undeniably paid the price.
 
White tank top, thrifted; Braided multi-colored necklace, Online

And this printed top is to show the latest badge of A-Fash. Thank you for the designer of this, anyway.  
 
Sexy Ring, Forever21

You might react on how I showed this ring off. Actually, it was my intention to put it on this way. It’s just that it didn't fit my fingers the time I wore it on the way it should be, honestly. 
Wedge, Primadonna

This pair really matched with my favorite necklace, one of the reasons why I decided to put this on. Also, it gave me a comfy feeling even if I’m using it for like hours. 



Every time I have the chance to wear my best, I always remember LaureenUy’s tip. That is, to put colors on outfits. It may be because colors are magical. Most likely, it provides an exceptional attitude that one should carry to herself. 


A-Fash Family 

Photography by:
James Patrick Percil & Joyce Vasquez

Start wearing colors and experience that great feeling!

 Thank you for reading! 



LoveLove,
xxChaxx




2 comments: