Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Postcards for the Holidays

Forgive me for being so late. My work schedule is just too demanding, the reason that catching up is like "buwis-buhay" for me. And yes, I'm so sorry that i have already abused the holidays. Avail! Hahaha! Just right after I arrived home, I had run to our second house to keep updated with the plans for the vacation. 
We ended up travelling almost everywhere here in Bicol. First stop-The Village at  San Bernadino located at Calabanga, Camarines Sur

 (courtesy of Google)
What I wore:
Tube, H&M; Shorts, Banana Republic; Flip-flop, Ipanema; Summer Hat (from a Bicol Native stall); Watch, Casio
It feels like a complete summer on a December at the village together with my loved ones. Oh, I so love to be home!
I hope you also had a great holiday with love, peace and prosperity! 
Wishing you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 
And thank you for reading The Vogue Tales. 'til my next post! 


Lovelove,

xxChaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment