Friday, February 21, 2014

Basking Hearts

Been seeing symbols of love around lately in celebration with the Valentine's day. Indeed, it is the most romantic day for couples out there to celebrate love with each other. But mind you, Valentine's day aren't just for couples but for everyone as well. 
 
And since me and my sister were both occupied on that special day, we chose to reschedule it for us to celerate our love with each other. So much with flowers and sweets, we decided to bask and roam just around Intramuros (Manila). 
So serene is the place that peace can really be felt. Undoubtfully, we really had a great time together.
What I wore:

Ombre Top, Thrifted; Shorts, Online
Watch, Vasanova; Bracelet, gift from a friend; Bag, Zara; Wedged Topsiders, On your feet
If I will be asked hat really Valentine's Day is for me, I would say that it's simply happiness brought by the world-turner, LOVE. I guess one might be suffering from a disorder if one could not feel love at all and doesn't even bother himself to celebrate one of the great days of the year. It is not about the flowers, sweets, dates, but it how we express our love to one another. I hope everyone enjoyed Valentine's Day 21414. I know this one's kinda late but Happy Valentine, still.   Thanks for reading The Vogue Tales
Spread love!    

PS. Thanks for the flowers and chocolate I received  from my beloved. ❤
️🌹💐                       Photos by: My Sister, Charyl                               

 Lovelove

xxChaxx


9 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit Cha! especially your watch! Bongga! lol hehe
    Miss you here in A-fash! Ingat lagi :)

    XO, Pam of Style Escapades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Pam! Missing A-Fash company too! Hope to be with the group real soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaaaaaaa can't wait for March na. Uwi na kayooo. Haha. Love you!

    ♡, Didi of Frances and Flair

    KEEP IN TOUCH: Facebook||Bloglovin'||Twitter||Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Didi. We'll see each other real soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daphne Benosa7:59 AM

    Love love the ombre top and the whole laid-back look! And the bag too. :)

    xx Daphne of Metamorphosis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your watch is so bonggels! Hihi

    xx, Jamie of Spotlight on Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maimai! Maybe on my future blog post I could already post here some ideas on how to bring a stylish look on gowns and dresses specially on weddings. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete