Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Candies




I’ve been doing some experiments on my outfits lately through mix and matching. It’s actually my plan to incorporate different colors on what I wear to create bliss. So, I ended up being on a get-up which looks like a“sweet-sugar-coated-candy” during the SM City Naga Fashion Bloggers’ Runway. It’s just when I got to have these pieces, it turned out to be an eye-catcher once I put it all on. And wanna guess where it came from? Tadada… It’s all from the magical “Ukay-ukay”. It’s truly a world of wonders. Believe it or not, I bought every piece of this outfit for not spending more than a hundred. Amazing, right?
What I’m wearing:

Bonnet , thrifted; Ring, Penshoppe
Some people said that I look like the commercial model of Jiampong on my ensemble while some would just say that I’m too early to prepare for the cold weather days. Well, to justify, I’m just the real product of what Korean Fashion has influenced ours.
Bracelets, Cutie Patooties 
And just to share with you, I’m very particular on the accessories I wear especially  during photo shoots. I make it to the point that these, as much as possible, must go with my ensemble. Hence, these arm candies from Cutie Patooties really know how to push my love button. They finally caught my interest. So I never had second thoughts on taking it to the runway.
Coat and top, Thrifted
Boots, Thrifted
 
Pants, Etam

Indeed, it is never the signature of clothes that really matters when one is into fashion. Long as one knows how to carry outfits to him/herself is what really counts. So, let’s celebrate happiness in fashion and just, just don’t forget to be yourself!

Thank you James Percil and my baby, Karl Banan for taking my photos!


Lovelove, 
xxChaxx



2 comments:

  1. Love your Blazer dyan can't believe na sa ukay2 yan lucky you! Love your outfit so girly in winter ang peg hehe :D Thanks din for featuring Cutie Patooties :)

    Xoxo
    Pam

    http://pamreazon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and at the same time welcome, Pam! :) Will be joining your blog giveaway in a bit! :)

    ReplyDelete