Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Everything for the Techie

Blogging truly opened the doors for me. This endeavor brought lot of good things to me and I really do believe that there are still opportunities out there that are yet to come. Maybe it’s because when one is really into something, there is this positive attraction that aids a person to achieve what one really deserves. And so, here is to share with you one of the best things that happened to me lately. 

 
Without a doubt, we from A-Fash and Bicolano Fashion Bloggers, were really privileged to be part of the successful event “Everything for the Techie” in the collaboration with SM City Naga, Smart and ComWorks held last August 25 (my birth month!). Indeed, it was a real big opportunity for us as we take it to the runway the latest gadgets released from brands such as Samsung, Alcatel, Starmobile, Blackberry and others.
And just to spice up your knowledge about one of our sponsors, ComWorks is a leading company to provide information communication technology which aims to reach out and connect to the world through the latest devices and gadgets they offer. Really, Comworks provide solutions on every concern encountered in our daily living. Mad about technology on reasonable prices? Then go and visit their store here in Naga, located at Cyberzone, 2nd floor SM City Naga. 


 

I must confess, I was actually faced with a real challenge that time. Though, I felt definitely overwhelmed to be one of those people to rule the runway and share how technology, in practical speaking, undeniably makes our lives get even better especially on our part as bloggers.

Admittedly, I am not really that “so-techie” person, yet when I got to model the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8, I was really fascinated by the device because of its remarkable features (I haven't got a picture of it, though). It is really a gadget designed for convenience since it is very portable which I could always carry wherever I go,  plus it has a dual-sim slot which helps me get no restrictions when it comes to communicating with other networks. Moreover, what amazed me more was to learn that it is so hassle-free since it can be an alternative for a real camera for it also provide quality image resolutions. It has 8.0MP back camera with Auto-Focus and LED Flash and 1.9 MP front camera which is very beneficial in taking photos. During momentous events, I could easily share it to others through my blog for it is all at the same time Wifi-Ready so I could always stay connected. Besides, it comes with different colors where I could choose from that will suit my everyday ensemble!
What really surprised me during the event was to learn that I was the lucky one chosen by ComWorks to be sponsored with Starmobile's latest hit, the Engage7tv.  Thanks a lot ComWorks

This experience, indeed, will be marked as one of the best and unforgettable now that I’m on my 20th. I apologize for not making my birth date loud to you people. Well, I’ll just make it up with you next time. Thanks a lot for those who supported during this event!  I can't wait for another event like this!Of course, thank you to SM City Naga for making me part of this event. I really enjoyed the event like a lot! Watch out for my next post on my outfit during this affair.  Keep on reading and supporting The Vogue Tales!

Photography by: James Percil and Karl Banan


Lovelove,
 
xxChaxx





No comments:

Post a Comment