Friday, September 20, 2013

Mad for Plaid and Button Downs

Truly, I am an aficionado of button downs. All I could ever say about my love for it is that it's a way too comfy for me. These has been my saviour in times when I am in a dash. Plus, I can always toy or do some  arte” on it such as wearing it differently.  

What I’m wearing:

 
 Plaid Button Down Top, Thrifted
I'm so in love with this plaid  button down, the reason why I chose to wear it during our shoot with the theme Grunge. It has a distinctive appeal that really makes me feel oh-so-good wearing it.
Sneakers, Adidas 

Skull-designed Baller, gift; Watch, Q&Q
And if you get the chance to know me well, you really can say that I am best described by these photos. #lokalokapagmaytime


Just a tip:  
Button downs are always way-to-go. Believe me, these are the convenient pieces that really could help if you are also passionate about fashion. 

‘til my next post babies. Thank you for reading The Vogue Tales. 

Thanks to Yen  for taking my photos!



Lovelove,
xxChaxx



2 comments: